With more than 22 million registered users and over 25,000 invitations sent each hour, Evite is the top online invitation and social planning website. Free
Evite invitations are free to send and receive. So you save on stamps — and trees — while freeing yourself up from keeping lists and making phone calls to organize your events. Easy
Select your invitation design, add your guests’ email addresses, and send via email or text message. Done.
You choose the invitation features you want, and your guest replies are tracked automatically so you always have an accurate headcount.
Optional invitation features include:
- Adding polls for your guests to answer – find out what movie, food or music everybody prefers
- Letting guests select items to bring – great for potlucks and other group-run events
- Allowing guests to invite more people to the event
- Sending your invitation to your friends’ phones and Facebook inboxes
Choose from over 800 exclusive designs to find the one that best expresses you and the type of event you’re throwing.
Unlike a printed invitation, you and your guests get the party started right on your online invitation: You pick the design, give the party a title and write a personal message to guests, and guests add comments with their replies. We’re Not Just Invitations…
Evite gives you all the tools and tips you need to get you through every step of planning your event:
- Read our party guides for planning ideas for over 80 types of events
- Create an online party checklist to keep track of your tasks
- Calculate how much alcohol you need with our drink calculator so you don’t run out
- Create a party budget so you can keep your expenses organized and stay within your budget
- Join the party on our daily blog! Read and comment on themes, etiquette tips, cool products and more
Launched in 1998, Evite is headquartered in Los Angeles and is a wholly-owned, operating business of IAC (Nasdaq: IACI), which also operates Ask.com, Citysearch, Pronto, Match.com, Bloglines, Zwinky, Excite and more.