Summer Entertaining Guide Back to Wraps and Rolls
Tortilla Rollups IV View next recipe »
"These rollups are always a HUGE hit with the kids as well as the adults. A creamy, cheesy salsa mixture provides the filling. They are easy to make and may be prepared in advance."
Recipe Provided by allrecipes.com
- Prep Time 15 Minutes
- Cook Time N/A
- Ready In 15 Minutes
- Serves 25
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry fiesta-style ranch dressing mix
- 1 cup chunky salsa
- 1.5 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 10 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 1. In a medium bowl, mix the cream cheese, sour cream, fiesta-style ranch dressing mix, chunky salsa and Cheddar cheese. Spread even amounts of the mixture onto the tortillas. Roll tortillas and chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- 2. To serve, slice the chilled, rolled tortillas into 3/4 inch slices and arrange on a large serving platter.
Amount Per Serving: Calories 174 | Total Fat 9.5g | Saturated Fat 5.1g | Cholesterol 21mg | Sodium 397mg | Carbohydrates 16.7g | Fiber 1.1g | Protein 5.2g