Summer Entertaining Guide Back to Wraps and Rolls
Slaw-mmin' Wraps View next recipe »
"A nutritious, balanced meal that is a snap to throw together. Works great with leftover chicken!"
Recipe Provided by allrecipes.com
- Prep Time 10 Minutes
- Cook Time 10 Minutes
- Ready In 20 Minutes
- Serves 4
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 0.5 (16 ounce) package broccoli coleslaw mix
- 1 cup shredded cabbage
- 0.8 cup cooked chicken breast, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo beans, undrained
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 0.5 teaspoon onion powder
- 0.5 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 4 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 1. Heat oil in a large heavy skillet over medium high heat. Saute onion and 2 cloves crushed garlic until onions are soft and translucent, about 3 minutes. Stir in the broccoli coleslaw mix, and cook until tender. Add the cabbage and chicken and toss for a minute or two. Remove from heat and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 2. In a blender, combine garbanzo beans, mayonnaise, mustard, cumin, garlic, onion powder, lemon pepper, salt and pepper. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- 3. Heat tortillas for a few seconds in the microwave for easier folding. Spread each tortilla with sauce, then put a large heap of the slaw mixture on top. Wrap like you would a burrito.
Amount Per Serving: Calories 457 | Total Fat 22.9g | Saturated Fat 4.1g | Cholesterol 24mg | Sodium 817mg | Carbohydrates 47.5g | Fiber 4.8g | Protein 14.7g