Summer Entertaining Guide Back to Wings
Sweet and Gooey Chicken Wings View next recipe »
"Sweet and gooey chicken wings prepared with common ingredients, very tender."
Recipe Provided by allrecipes.com
- Prep Time 4 Hours 5 Minutes
- Cook Time 1 Hour 35 Minutes
- Ready In 5 Hours 40 Minutes
- Serves 4
- 0.5 cup soy sauce
- 0.2 cup packed brown sugar
- 0.5 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 0.5 teaspoon minced fresh ginger root
- 0.5 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1.5 pounds chicken wings
- 1. In a 9x13 inch casserole, combine soy sauce, brown sugar, oil, ginger, and garlic powder. Mix until brown sugar completely dissolves into the mixture. Place the chicken wings in the dish and turn them over until they are all well coated. Cover the dish and refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Turn the chicken again, after 2 hours.
- 2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 3. Bake chicken at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C), covered, for 45 minutes. Turn the chicken wings, and spoon sauce from the bottom of the pan over the tops of the wings. Cook an additional 50 minutes, uncovered.
Amount Per Serving: Calories 464 | Total Fat 28.9g | Saturated Fat 7.9g | Cholesterol 131mg | Sodium 1932mg | Carbohydrates 16.2g | Fiber 0.3g | Protein 33.3g