Summer Entertaining Guide Back to Wings
Malaysian Barbecue Chicken Wings View next recipe »
"This is a Malaysian barbecue recipe that I came up with myself. It is very delicious, especially with chicken wings."
Recipe Provided by allrecipes.com
- Prep Time N/A
- Cook Time N/A
- Ready In N/A
- Serves 2
- 12 chicken wings
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons dark soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 0.5 tablespoon garlic powder
- 0.5 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1. In a shallow glass bowl combine the soy sauce, dark soy sauce, sesame oil, oyster sauce, garlic powder, onion powder, ground black pepper and dried basil. Mix together. Add chicken wings, cover and refrigerate overnight. Stir together again the next day.
- 2. Lightly oil grill and preheat to high heat.
- 3. Remove wings from marinade and discard remaining marinade. Grill chicken wings over preheated grill for 8 to 12 minutes each side, or until cooked through and juices run clear.
Amount Per Serving: Calories 755 | Total Fat 53.9g | Saturated Fat 14.2g | Cholesterol 226mg | Sodium 3069mg | Carbohydrates 7.8g | Fiber 1.5g | Protein 57.2g