Summer Entertaining Guide Back to Wings
Lemon Dijon Wings View next recipe »
- Prep Time 15 Minutes
- Cook Time 20 Minutes
- Ready In 2 Hours 35 Minutes
- Serves 4
- 0.2 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons coarse-grained Dijon mustard
- 6 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 tablespoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 pounds chicken wings, separated at joints, tips discarded
- 1. In a large bowl, stir together the olive oil, lemon juice, mustard, garlic, salt, and pepper. Add chicken wings, cover, and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
- 2. Preheat grill for high heat. Drain marinade from chicken into a small saucepan. Bring to a boil, and simmer for 5 minutes. Set aside for basting.
- 3. Lightly oil the grill grate. Grill wings for 10 to 15 minutes, or until juices run clear. Turn frequently and baste with the marinade during the last 5 minutes.
Amount Per Serving: Calories 303 | Total Fat 24.6g | Saturated Fat 5g | Cholesterol 48mg | Sodium 1391mg | Carbohydrates 4.3g | Fiber 0.5g | Protein 15.7g