Summer Entertaining Guide Back to Spreads
Spinach Artichoke Feta Ball View next recipe »
"If you like hot spinach artichoke dip, this is for you. It's yummy and quick. Serve with crackers or garlic toast."
Recipe Provided by allrecipes.com
- Prep Time 15 Minutes
- Cook Time N/A
- Ready In 15 Minutes
- Serves 16
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 (4 ounce) package feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 (4 ounce) can artichoke hearts, chopped with hard leaf tips removed
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry ranch salad dressing mix
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, spinach, feta cheese, artichokes, garlic and Ranch dressing mix. Mix together with clean hands until well blended. Form into a ball or log and set on a serving plate. Done!
Amount Per Serving: Calories 110 | Total Fat 9g | Saturated Fat 5.9g | Cholesterol 32mg | Sodium 398mg | Carbohydrates 3.1g | Fiber 0.6g | Protein 4.5g