Summer Entertaining Guide Back to Spreads
Smoked Salmon Spread View next recipe »
"A delicious and easy spread that always gets many compliments. Serve it with somewhat bland crackers to taste the smoked salmon. You can add some chopped capers for more flavor, if needed. I usually serve this on a nice plate and put the spread in a mold before serving."
Recipe Provided by allrecipes.com
- Prep Time 5 Minutes
- Cook Time N/A
- Ready In 5 Minutes
- Serves 9
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 12 ounces smoked salmon, chopped
- 3 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 3 drops hot pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh dill weed
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 1. In a medium bowl, stir cream cheese until it is no longer in a hard form. Add salmon, Worcestershire sauce, hot pepper sauce, dill and onion; mix well. Serve.
Amount Per Serving: Calories 219 | Total Fat 19g | Saturated Fat 11.3g | Cholesterol 63mg | Sodium 453mg | Carbohydrates 1.5g | Fiber 0g | Protein 10.7g