Summer Entertaining Guide Back to Spreads
Jalapeno Popper Spread View next recipe »
"This will definitely be the biggest hit at the party! This is such an easy appetizer to make and it tastes just like the jalapeno poppers you wish you could make yourself! The hardest part of this recipe is not eating it all by yourself! Serve with sliced sourdough baguettes, tortilla chips or crackers."
Recipe Provided by allrecipes.com
- Prep Time 10 Minutes
- Cook Time 3 Minutes
- Ready In 13 Minutes
- Serves 32
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chilies, drained
- 2 ounces canned diced jalapeno peppers, drained
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. Stir together cream cheese and mayonnaise in a large bowl until smooth. Stir in green chiles and jalapeno peppers. Pour mixture into a microwave safe serving dish, and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- 2. Microwave on High until hot, about 3 minutes.
Amount Per Serving: Calories 113 | Total Fat 11.3g | Saturated Fat 4.4g | Cholesterol 21mg | Sodium 199mg | Carbohydrates 1g | Fiber 0.1g | Protein 2.4g