Summer Entertaining Guide Back to Spreads
Dill, Feta and Garlic Cream Cheese Spread View next recipe »
"A favorite at every gathering, the wonderful flavors of this dip become more intense with time. Serve with firm, raw veggies (carrots, etc.) or crackers."
Recipe Provided by allrecipes.com
- Prep Time 15 Minutes
- Cook Time N/A
- Ready In 4 Hours 15 Minutes
- Serves 24
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) package feta cheese, crumbled
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1. In a medium bowl, thoroughly blend cream cheese, feta cheese, garlic, and dill with an electric mixer. Cover, and refrigerate at least 4 hours.
Amount Per Serving: Calories 91 | Total Fat 8.5g | Saturated Fat 5.5g | Cholesterol 29mg | Sodium 161mg | Carbohydrates 1g | Fiber 0g | Protein 2.8g