Summer Entertaining Guide Back to Spreads
Cream Cheese and Ham Spread View next recipe »
"Simple, but flavorful, spread that is great with crackers or celery."
Recipe Provided by allrecipes.com
- Prep Time 8 Hours 5 Minutes
- Cook Time N/A
- Ready In 8 Hours 5 Minutes
- Serves 8
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2.5 ounces sliced ham, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1. In a medium-size mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, ham, and onions. Cover and refrigerate overnight before serving.
Amount Per Serving: Calories 113 | Total Fat 10.5g | Saturated Fat 6.4g | Cholesterol 36mg | Sodium 198mg | Carbohydrates 1.4g | Fiber 0.2g | Protein 3.6g