Summer Entertaining Guide Back to Spreads
Chocolate Chip Cheese Ball View next recipe »
"A sweet switch from the usual cheese ball. Serve with graham crackers or chocolate wafers."
Recipe Provided by allrecipes.com
- Prep Time 20 Minutes
- Cook Time N/A
- Ready In 3 Hours 20 Minutes
- Serves 32
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 0.5 cup butter, softened
- 0.8 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 0.2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 0.8 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 0.8 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1. In a medium bowl, beat together cream cheese and butter until smooth. Mix in confectioners' sugar, brown sugar and vanilla. Stir in chocolate chips. Cover, and chill in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- 2. Shape chilled cream cheese mixture into a ball. Wrap with plastic, and chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- 3. Roll the cheese ball in finely chopped pecans before serving.
Amount Per Serving: Calories 102 | Total Fat 8.4g | Saturated Fat 4.2g | Cholesterol 15mg | Sodium 42mg | Carbohydrates 6.9g | Fiber 0.5g | Protein 1g