Summer Entertaining Guide Back to Snacks
Triangular Delights View next recipe »
"Tortilla wedges are seasoned and then baked until crispy. These are a great healthy snack when you're having a movie night or just relaxing!"
Recipe Provided by allrecipes.com
- Prep Time 5 Minutes
- Cook Time 5 Minutes
- Ready In 10 Minutes
- Serves 4
- 1 tablespoon dried dill weed
- 1.5 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1.5 teaspoons dried oregano
- 0.2 teaspoon paprika
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2. In a small bowl, stir together the dill, garlic powder, oregano, paprika and olive oil. Brush onto one side of each tortilla. Use a pizza cutter, knife, or even scissors to cut the tortillas into wedges. Place the wedges on a baking sheet.
- 3. Bake in the preheated oven until lightly toasted, 5 to 10 minutes.
Amount Per Serving: Calories 206 | Total Fat 13g | Saturated Fat 2.1g | Cholesterol 0mg | Sodium 225mg | Carbohydrates 19.6g | Fiber 1.6g | Protein 3.3g