Summer Entertaining Guide Back to Snacks
Stuffed Pepperoncini View next recipe »
"If you bring this dish to a party, make sure you bring the recipe with you, because everyone will want it after eating these."
Recipe Provided by allrecipes.com
- Prep Time 45 Minutes
- Cook Time N/A
- Ready In 1 Hour 45 Minutes
- Serves 36
- 6 slices bacon, cut into small pieces
- 0.3 cup minced shallots
- 1 red bell pepper, minced
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 32 ounces pepperoncini
- 1. In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until bacon is browned. Move bacon to paper towels. Keep bacon drippings.
- 2. In drippings, cook shallots and red pepper over medium heat until vegetables are tender. Cook about 5 minutes. Remove skillet from heat and let cool for 20 minutes.
- 3. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and milk with an electric mixer at medium speed until smooth. Stir bacon and shallot into the mixture.
- 4. Spoon cream cheese mixture into a heavy weight plastic bag. Cut a small hole in one corner to squeeze the filling from. With small knife, cut a slit lengthwise into each pepper. Do not cut the whole way through the pepper. By squeezing the bag, pipe cream cheese mixture into peppers. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour, up to one day.
Amount Per Serving: Calories 52 | Total Fat 4.4g | Saturated Fat 2.1g | Cholesterol 10mg | Sodium 385mg | Carbohydrates 1.9g | Fiber 0.4g | Protein 1.3g