Summer Entertaining Guide Back to Snacks
Crispy Cheese Twists View next recipe »
"These are great as an appetizer too!"
Recipe Provided by allrecipes.com
- Prep Time N/A
- Cook Time N/A
- Ready In N/A
- Serves 24
- 0.5 cup Parmesan cheese
- 0.8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 0.5 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (17.5 ounce) package frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1 egg white
- 1. Combine parmesan cheese, pepper and garlic powder. Unfold pastry sheets onto cutting board. Brush lightly with egg white; sprinkle each sheet with 1/4 of the cheese mixture. Lightly press into pastry, turn over; repeat. Cut each sheet into 12 (1-inch) strips; twist.
- 2. Place on ungreased cookie sheet and bake in 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) oven for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Amount Per Serving: Calories 121 | Total Fat 8.3g | Saturated Fat 2.3g | Cholesterol 1mg | Sodium 79mg | Carbohydrates 9.4g | Fiber 0.3g | Protein 2.3g