Summer Entertaining Guide Back to Snacks
Best Ever Cheese Bread View next recipe »
"This recipe is very simple to make, and it tastes wonderful!! Monterey Jack and Cheddar cheeses melt to form the perfect blend. I even like it served cold. It's great for barbecues. Everyone loves it!!! Adjust the amount of green onions to taste."
Recipe Provided by allrecipes.com
- Prep Time 15 Minutes
- Cook Time 15 Minutes
- Ready In 30 Minutes
- Serves 6
- 1 French baguette
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2. Slice the French baguette in half lengthwise.
- 3. In a medium bowl, mix the Monterey Jack cheese, Cheddar cheese, mayonnaise and chopped green onions. Spread the mixture evenly over the bread halves.
- 4. Bake in the preheated oven 15 minutes, or until the cheese is melted.
Amount Per Serving: Calories 630 | Total Fat 42.5g | Saturated Fat 12.3g | Cholesterol 50mg | Sodium 919mg | Carbohydrates 44.8g | Fiber 2g | Protein 18.7g