Summer Entertaining Guide Back to Snacks
Bar Stool Pretzels View next recipe »
"Delicious Pretzels perfect for snacking on while watching the game."
Recipe Provided by allrecipes.com
- Prep Time 5 Minutes
- Cook Time 1 Hour
- Ready In 1 Hour 5 Minutes
- Serves 20
- 1 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce (e.g. Tabasco(TM))
- 20 ounces sourdough pretzels
- 1. Preheat the oven to 250 degrees F (120 degrees C).
- 2. Melt the butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir in the Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, onion soup mix and hot pepper sauce. Coat pretzels in the mixture by dipping or brushing and place on a baking sheet.
- 3. Bake for 1 hour in the preheated oven, stirring every 15 minutes. Cool, then serve or store in an airtight container.
Amount Per Serving: Calories 197 | Total Fat 10.2g | Saturated Fat 6g | Cholesterol 24mg | Sodium 692mg | Carbohydrates 24.3g | Fiber 1.1g | Protein 2.9g