Summer Entertaining Guide Back to Snacks
Baked Tortilla Chips View next recipe »
"Tasty baked tortilla chips you make at home that are much better than store bought chips. Serve with your choice of salsas and garnishes."
Recipe Provided by allrecipes.com
- Prep Time 10 Minutes
- Cook Time 15 Minutes
- Ready In 25 Minutes
- Serves 6
- 1 (12 ounce) package corn tortillas
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2. Cut each tortilla into 8 chip sized wedges and arrange the wedges in a single layer on a cookie sheet.
- 3. In a mister, combine the oil and lime juice. Mix well and spray each tortilla wedge until slightly moist.
- 4. Combine the cumin, chili powder and salt in a small bowl and sprinkle on the chips.
- 5. Bake for about 7 minutes. Rotate the pan and bake for another 8 minutes or until the chips are crisp, but not too brown. Serve with salsas, garnishes or guacamole.
Amount Per Serving: Calories 147 | Total Fat 4.1g | Saturated Fat 0.4g | Cholesterol 0mg | Sodium 418mg | Carbohydrates 26g | Fiber 3.7g | Protein 3.3g