Summer Entertaining Guide Back to Slow Cooker
Cocktail Meatballs View next recipe »
- Prep Time 20 Minutes
- Cook Time 1 Hour 25 Minutes
- Ready In 1 Hour 45 Minutes
- Serves 10
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons water
- 0.5 cup bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons minced onion
- 1 (8 ounce) can jellied cranberry sauce
- 0.8 cup chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1.5 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2. In a large bowl, mix together the ground beef, egg, water, bread crumbs, and minced onion. Roll into small meatballs.
- 3. Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes, turning once.
- 4. In a slow cooker or large saucepan over low heat, blend the cranberry sauce, chili sauce, brown sugar, and lemon juice. Add meatballs, and simmer for 1 hour before serving.
Amount Per Serving: Calories 193 | Total Fat 10.2g | Saturated Fat 4g | Cholesterol 55mg | Sodium 85mg | Carbohydrates 15.2g | Fiber 0.5g | Protein 9.8g