Summer Entertaining Guide Back to Sandwiches
Spinach Roll-Ups View next recipe »
"I got this recipe from a co-worker after having them at a baby shower. They are absolutely wonderful, even if you're like me and NOT fond of spinach. They are so easy to make."
Recipe Provided by allrecipes.com
- Prep Time 10 Minutes
- Cook Time N/A
- Ready In 1 Hour 15 Minutes
- Serves 20
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 0.5 cup bacon bits
- 3 tablespoons chopped onions
- 10 (12 inch) flour tortillas
- 1. In a medium-size mixing bowl, combine spinach, ranch mix, mayonnaise, sour cream, bacon bits and onion. Spread the mixture onto each tortilla and roll it up. Refrigerate the rolled tortillas until ready to serve.
- 2. Slice each roll-up into 1 inch servings no more than 3 hours before serving.
Amount Per Serving: Calories 308 | Total Fat 16.4g | Saturated Fat 4.1g | Cholesterol 11mg | Sodium 648mg | Carbohydrates 32.9g | Fiber 2.7g | Protein 7.6g