Summer Entertaining Guide Back to Sandwiches
Spicy Turkey Wraps with Strawberry Salsa View next recipe »
- Prep Time 45 Minutes
- Cook Time 5 Minutes
- Ready In 50 Minutes
- Serves 4
- 2 pounds turkey tenderloins, cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 1 (1 ounce) package Southwest marinade seasoning
- 1 pound strawberries, diced
- 0.5 cup finely chopped red onion
- 0.2 cup finely chopped cilantro
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 0.2 cup fresh ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 (10 inch) jalapeno and cheese flavored tortillas
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1. In a medium bowl, toss the turkey with the Southwest marinade seasoning to coat, and allow to stand for 15 minutes.
- 2. Meanwhile, prepare a strawberry salsa by stirring together the diced strawberries, red onion, cilantro, jalapeno pepper, and lime juice in a bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper; set aside.
- 3. Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add turkey, and cook until firm and lightly browned, about 5 minutes. Once done, microwave the tortillas for 30 seconds.
- 4. To assemble, evenly divide the cooked turkey onto each tortilla. Top with spinach, blue cheese and strawberry salsa, and roll into a wrap.
Amount Per Serving: Calories 725 | Total Fat 20.8g | Saturated Fat 8.8g | Cholesterol 189mg | Sodium 2625mg | Carbohydrates 57.3g | Fiber 7.1g | Protein 74.8g