Summer Entertaining Guide Back to Sandwiches
Spicy Tortilla Roll-Ups View next recipe »
"These are delicious, easy, and can be made ahead of time. No leftovers, either! I always serve them on a platter with hot sauce for dipping. You may serve them with toothpicks in each spiral for easy eating!!"
Recipe Provided by allrecipes.com
- Prep Time 1 Hour 10 Minutes
- Cook Time N/A
- Ready In 1 Hour 15 Minutes
- Serves 30
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (2 ounce) can chopped black olives
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chiles
- 1 (4 ounce) jar sliced pimento peppers, drained
- 2 green onions, minced
- 3 tablespoons hot pepper sauce
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 10 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 1. In a medium-size mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, olives, chiles, pimentos, green onions, hot sauce and fresh cilantro. Spread the mixture onto tortillas. Roll the tortillas up and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- 2. Slice the roll ups and serve.
Amount Per Serving: Calories 109 | Total Fat 2.8g | Saturated Fat 1.7g | Cholesterol 8mg | Sodium 198mg | Carbohydrates 14.2g | Fiber 1g | Protein 2.8g