Summer Entertaining Guide Back to Sandwiches
Pizza Pinwheels View next recipe »
"This recipe came from my Aunt when I was about 13 years old. Not only is it good for kids, but it's good for parties too!"
Recipe Provided by allrecipes.com
- Prep Time 20 Minutes
- Cook Time 12 Minutes
- Ready In 32 Minutes
- Serves 8
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 24 slices pepperoni
- 1 (14 ounce) can pizza sauce
- 1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- 2. On a large baking sheet, pinch the 8 crescent roll dough triangles into 4 rectangles. Layer each rectangle with 6 slices of pepperoni and even amounts of mozzarella cheese. Roll tightly lengthwise and slice each into 4 or more pieces.
- 3. Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 12 minutes. Serve with pizza sauce for dipping.
Amount Per Serving: Calories 235 | Total Fat 13.1g | Saturated Fat 5.2g | Cholesterol 24mg | Sodium 758mg | Carbohydrates 16.4g | Fiber 0.8g | Protein 11g