Summer Entertaining Guide Back to Sandwiches
Party Pinwheels View next recipe »
"A must have at holiday parties. Easily prepared and delicious!"
Recipe Provided by allrecipes.com
- Prep Time 10 Minutes
- Cook Time 5 Minutes
- Ready In 2 Hours 20 Minutes
- Serves 15
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- 2 green onions, minced
- 4 (12 inch) flour tortillas
- 0.5 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 0.5 cup diced celery
- 1 (2 ounce) can sliced black olives
- 0.5 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1. In a medium-size mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, ranch dressing mix, and green onions. Spread this mixture on each tortilla. Sprinkle red pepper, celery, black olives, and cheese (if you'd like) over the cream cheese mixture. Roll up the tortillas, then wrap them tightly in aluminum foil.
- 2. Chill 2 hours or overnight. Cut off ends of the rolls, and slice the chilled rolls into 1 inch slices.
Amount Per Serving: Calories 229 | Total Fat 14.5g | Saturated Fat 8g | Cholesterol 37mg | Sodium 477mg | Carbohydrates 18.6g | Fiber 1.3g | Protein 5.9g