Summer Entertaining Guide Back to Sandwiches
Ham and Fresh Basil Pinwheels View next recipe »
"Filled tortilla rolls, sliced into mini-sandwiches make wonderful party food. Its an herbal, cheesy, veggie, hammy delight!"
Recipe Provided by allrecipes.com
- Prep Time 25 Minutes
- Cook Time N/A
- Ready In 2 Hours 30 Minutes
- Serves 24
- 6 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 12 slices ham
- 4 ounces fresh basil
- 1 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 12 leaves red leaf lettuce - rinsed
- 1. Spread each tortilla lightly with cream cheese. Arrange two ham slices across the middle of each tortilla. Add a layer of fresh basil, then a layer of tomatoes. Do not place ingredients too close to tortilla edges. Add lettuce; use enough leaf lettuce to cover across the center of each tortilla, with some of the frilly leaf edge hanging over.
- 2. Starting at one end, tightly roll up each tortilla. Stick toothpicks in four evenly spaced spots of tortilla roll. Place tortilla rolls in a dish, cover, and refrigerate for 2 hours to chill.
- 3. Slice each roll into four evenly sized sandwiches, and serve as soon as possible.
Amount Per Serving: Calories 124 | Total Fat 4.8g | Saturated Fat 2.5g | Cholesterol 19mg | Sodium 351mg | Carbohydrates 12.4g | Fiber 1g | Protein 5.2g