Summer Entertaining Guide Back to Sandwiches
Grilled Pizza Wraps View next recipe »
"Super fast, delicious, very easy! Tortillas filled with your favorite pizza toppings, and fried like quesadillas. Great for appetizers, or as a meal!"
Recipe Provided by allrecipes.com
- Prep Time 10 Minutes
- Cook Time 20 Minutes
- Ready In 30 Minutes
- Serves 8
- 2 tablespoons margarine, softened
- 8 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 (16 ounce) package shredded Cheddar-Monterey Jack cheese blend
- 0.5 cup pizza sauce
- 4 ounces sliced pepperoni
- 1. Heat a large skillet over medium-low heat. Spread margarine over one side of a tortilla, and place it margarine-side down in the skillet. Spoon a tablespoon of pizza sauce onto half of the tortilla. Sprinkle 1/2 cup of shredded cheese over the sauce, and top with a few slices of pepperoni. Fold the clean half of the tortilla over the filling, and cook until golden on each side. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
Amount Per Serving: Calories 543 | Total Fat 31.9g | Saturated Fat 17g | Cholesterol 69mg | Sodium 1174mg | Carbohydrates 40.6g | Fiber 2.5g | Protein 22.5g