Summer Entertaining Guide Back to Sandwiches
Easy Ham and Cheese Appetizer Sandwiches View next recipe »
"This is a delicious, easy appetizer, and always a hit! Ham and Swiss cheese are baked inside rolls with a flavorful spread to form delicious little sandwiches."
Recipe Provided by allrecipes.com
- Prep Time 15 Minutes
- Cook Time 12 Minutes
- Ready In 30 Minutes
- Serves 12
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 1 onion, grated
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons prepared Dijon-style mustard
- 2 (12 ounce) packages white party rolls
- 0.5 pound chopped cooked ham
- 5 ounces shredded Swiss cheese
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2. In a medium bowl, mix together butter, poppy seeds, onion, Worcestershire sauce and prepared Dijon-style mustard.
- 3. Slice rolls in half horizontally and set aside tops. Spread bottoms with the butter mixture. Top with ham and Swiss cheese. Replace tops.
- 4. Arrange rolls in a single layer in a medium baking dish. Bake in the preheated oven 10 to 12 minutes, until rolls are lightly browned and cheese is melted.
Amount Per Serving: Calories 416 | Total Fat 27.2g | Saturated Fat 14.2g | Cholesterol 63mg | Sodium 748mg | Carbohydrates 31.4g | Fiber 2.1g | Protein 12.1g