Summer Entertaining Guide Back to Sandwiches
Easiest Slow Cooker French Dip View next recipe »
"My Family loves French Dips so I created this super simple recipe I can throw together any time. The best part is the juice is created along with the roast."
Recipe Provided by allrecipes.com
- Prep Time 5 Minutes
- Cook Time 8 Hours
- Ready In 8 Hours 5 Minutes
- Serves 8
- 3 pounds beef sirloin roast
- 1 (1 ounce) packet dry au jus mix
- 1 cup water
- 8 (1 ounce) slices provolone cheese
- 8 hoagie rolls, split lengthwise
- 1. Place the beef roast into a slow cooker. Stir together the water and au jus mix; pour over the roast. Cover and cook on Low for 6 to 8 hours.
- 2. Remove the roast from the slow cooker and shred or slice. Open the hoagie rolls and top with beef and provolone cheese. Serve with small bowls of the hot au jus from the slow cooker.
Amount Per Serving: Calories 756 | Total Fat 30g | Saturated Fat 12.6g | Cholesterol 110mg | Sodium 1463mg | Carbohydrates 70.5g | Fiber 3.6g | Protein 46.8g