Summer Entertaining Guide Back to Sandwiches
BBQ Pork for Sandwiches View next recipe »
"This is so easy and very tasty. Serve on buns with French fries or potato chips."
Recipe Provided by allrecipes.com
- Prep Time 15 Minutes
- Cook Time 4 Hours 30 Minutes
- Ready In 4 Hours 45 Minutes
- Serves 12
- 1 (14 ounce) can beef broth
- 3 pounds boneless pork ribs
- 1 (18 ounce) bottle barbeque sauce
- 1. Pour can of beef broth into slow cooker, and add boneless pork ribs. Cook on High heat for 4 hours, or until meat shreds easily. Remove meat, and shred with two forks. It will seem that it's not working right away, but it will.
- 2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Transfer the shredded pork to a Dutch oven or iron skillet, and stir in barbeque sauce.
- 3. Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until heated through.
Amount Per Serving: Calories 355 | Total Fat 18.1g | Saturated Fat 7g | Cholesterol 83mg | Sodium 623mg | Carbohydrates 15.2g | Fiber 0.3g | Protein 30.2g