Summer Entertaining Guide Back to Salad
Orange Romaine Salad View next recipe »
"Romaine lettuce and orange slices are tossed with a light honey vinaigrette."
Recipe Provided by allrecipes.com
- Prep Time N/A
- Cook Time N/A
- Ready In N/A
- Serves 8
- 0.2 cup red wine vinegar
- 0.8 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 0.5 teaspoon salt
- 0.2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 0.2 cup chopped green onion
- 1 large head romaine lettuce, torn into bite-size pieces
- 3 oranges, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1. In a small container with a tight-fitting lid, combine the vinegar, oil, honey, salt, pepper and green onion. Close the lid, and shake vigorously to blend.
- 2. Place the romaine lettuce into a large serving bowl. Sprinkle with dressing and toss to coat. Add orange slices and toss gently. Serve immediately.
Amount Per Serving: Calories 217 | Total Fat 20.6g | Saturated Fat 3.2g | Cholesterol 0mg | Sodium 150mg | Carbohydrates 8.7g | Fiber 1.9g | Protein 1g