Summer Entertaining Guide Back to Salad
Garden Pasta Salad View next recipe »
"A zesty pasta recipe, with lots of crunchy vegetables."
Recipe Provided by allrecipes.com
- Prep Time 15 Minutes
- Cook Time 15 Minutes
- Ready In 1 Hour 30 Minutes
- Serves 10
- 1 (16 ounce) package uncooked tri-color spiral pasta
- 0.5 cup thinly sliced carrots
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 0.5 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 0.5 cup cucumber, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- 0.2 cup chopped onion
- 2 (16 ounce) bottles Italian-style salad dressing
- 0.5 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. Cook pasta in large pot of boiling water until al dente. Rinse under cold water, and drain.
- 2. Mix chopped carrots, celery, cucumber, green pepper, tomatoes, and onion together in large bowl.
- 3. Combine cooled pasta and vegetables together in large bowl. Pour Italian dressing over mixture, add Parmesan cheese and mix well.
- 4. Chill for one hour before serving.
Amount Per Serving: Calories 449 | Total Fat 27.4g | Saturated Fat 4.9g | Cholesterol 4mg | Sodium 1540mg | Carbohydrates 45.1g | Fiber 2.5g | Protein 8.4g