Summer Entertaining Guide Back to Pizza
Pizza Without the Red Sauce View next recipe »
"I do not like red sauce but pizza is one of my favorite foods. So I came up with this good alternative to traditional red sauce pizza. It still has a light tomato taste."
Recipe Provided by allrecipes.com
- Prep Time 15 Minutes
- Cook Time 20 Minutes
- Ready In 35 Minutes
- Serves 8
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons sun-dried tomato pesto
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 unbaked pizza crust
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 1 bunch fresh spinach, torn
- 1 sweet onion, sliced
- 1 fresh jalapeno pepper, chopped
- 1 (6 ounce) package feta cheese, crumbled
- 1. Preheat oven according to pizza crust package directions.
- 2. In a small bowl combine butter, olive oil, garlic, pesto, basil, oregano and Parmesan cheese. Spread mixture evenly on pizza crust.
- 3. Arrange tomato, spinach, onion and jalapeno on pizza. Top with crumbled feta cheese.
- 4. Bake according to pizza crust package directions.
Amount Per Serving: Calories 237 | Total Fat 12.5g | Saturated Fat 5.8g | Cholesterol 28mg | Sodium 568mg | Carbohydrates 23.1g | Fiber 2.2g | Protein 8.9g