Summer Entertaining Guide Back to Pizza
Garlic Chicken Pizza View next recipe »
"A true gourmet pizza, made even better because it's fast, easy, and inexpensive! Grilled chicken, tomato wedges, red onions, and green peppers topping a garlic-parmesan sauce and mozzarella - it's the most beautiful pizza you'll ever see...or eat!"
Recipe Provided by allrecipes.com
- Prep Time 30 Minutes
- Cook Time 20 Minutes
- Ready In 2 Hours 50 Minutes
- Serves 4
- 1.1 cups warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
- 1.2 teaspoons salt
- 1.5 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 3 cups bread flour
- 2 tablespoons dry milk powder
- 2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 2 tablespoons cornmeal
- 1 cup roasted garlic and parmesan cheese sauce
- 0.2 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 10 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 grilled skinless, boneless chicken breast, diced
- 0.2 red onion, sliced
- 1 tomato, cut into thin wedges
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1. Place ingredients in the pan of the bread machine in the order recommended by the manufacturer. Select dough cycle; press Start.
- 2. Preheat oven to 475 degrees F (245 degrees C). Sprinkle a large pizza pan with cornmeal. Roll or pat dough out on a lightly floured surface until it is the diameter of the pizza pan; place on pan.
- 3. Spread dough with sauce, then sprinkle with garlic. Cover with cheese. On top of the pizza, arrange chicken, green pepper, onion and tomato.
- 4. Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes, or until dough is baked, cheese is melted and toppings are lightly browned.
Amount Per Serving: Calories 945 | Total Fat 35.2g | Saturated Fat 14.7g | Cholesterol 157mg | Sodium 1697mg | Carbohydrates 88.6g | Fiber 4.1g | Protein 64.4g