Summer Entertaining Guide Back to Pizza
Brie Cranberry and Chicken Pizza View next recipe »
"A simple pizza using an exotic mixture of chicken, cranberry and brie."
Recipe Provided by allrecipes.com
- Prep Time 20 Minutes
- Cook Time 20 Minutes
- Ready In 40 Minutes
- Serves 4
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 (12 inch) prepared pizza crust
- 1.5 cups cranberry sauce
- 6 ounces Brie cheese, chopped
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2. Chop chicken breasts into bite-size pieces. Heat oil in medium skillet until hot. Add chicken and saute until browned and almost cooked through.
- 3. Spread cranberry sauce over the pizza crust. Top with chicken, brie and cover with mozzarella.
- 4. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 20 minutes.
Amount Per Serving: Calories 865 | Total Fat 35.4g | Saturated Fat 17.7g | Cholesterol 131mg | Sodium 1262mg | Carbohydrates 91.8g | Fiber 3g | Protein 47.9g