Summer Entertaining Guide Back to Pizza
BBQ Chicken Pizza II View next recipe »
"A different twist to traditional pizza. Use your favorite BBQ sauce to create this tasty meal!"
Recipe Provided by allrecipes.com
- Prep Time 20 Minutes
- Cook Time 10 Minutes
- Ready In 30 Minutes
- Serves 4
- 1 (12 inch) pre-baked pizza crust
- 0.5 cup barbecue sauce
- 0.5 cup diced grilled chicken
- 0.2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 0.2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 0.2 cup chopped red onion
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- 2. Place pizza crust on cookie sheet. Spread with barbecue sauce. Scatter chicken over top. Sprinkle evenly with red pepper, green pepper and onion. Cover with cheese.
- 3. Bake in preheated oven for 10 to 12 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
Amount Per Serving: Calories 493 | Total Fat 16g | Saturated Fat 7.8g | Cholesterol 48mg | Sodium 1093mg | Carbohydrates 63.5g | Fiber 2.7g | Protein 26g