Summer Entertaining Guide Back to Nachos
Taco Nachos View next recipe »
"My kids wanted nachos. I didn't have a recipe, so I created this one. It was a hit with us!"
Recipe Provided by allrecipes.com
- Prep Time 15 Minutes
- Cook Time 10 Minutes
- Ready In 25 Minutes
- Serves 6
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (1 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 0.8 cup water
- 0.8 pound processed cheese, cubed
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 (12 ounce) package tortilla chips
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 0.5 cup chopped fresh tomato
- 0.3 cup chopped green onions
- 1. Place ground beef in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain and mix in taco seasoning mix and water. Continue cooking 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- 2. Place processed cheese and milk in a small, microwave safe bowl. Microwave on high until melted, 1 to 2 minutes. Stir until blended and smooth.
- 3. Place tortilla chips on a large, microwave safe dish. Spread with refried beans. Top with beef and cheese and mixtures.
- 4. Microwave approximately 2 minutes on high, until the cheese has melted into the beef. Top with tomato and green onions. Serve warm.
Amount Per Serving: Calories 788 | Total Fat 48.5g | Saturated Fat 18.6g | Cholesterol 116mg | Sodium 1577mg | Carbohydrates 57.1g | Fiber 7.2g | Protein 31.8g