Summer Entertaining Guide Back to Nachos
Nacho Chip Casserole View next recipe »
- Prep Time 20 Minutes
- Cook Time 30 Minutes
- Ready In 1 Hour
- Serves 6
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chile peppers
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (8 ounce) bag nacho-flavor tortilla chips
- 6 ounces processed cheese food, sliced
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2. In a medium skillet over high heat, brown the ground beef and season with salt and pepper to taste; drain fat. Stir in diced tomatoes with green chile peppers and condensed cream of mushroom soup.
- 3. Cover the bottom and sides of a 9x13 inch baking dish with nacho-flavor tortilla chips. Pour in the meat mixture. Top with remaining tortilla chips and about 12 slices of processed cheese food, or enough to cover the entire surface of the dish.
- 4. Bake in the preheated oven 15 to 20 minutes, or until cheese is lightly browned.
Amount Per Serving: Calories 471 | Total Fat 28.8g | Saturated Fat 9.9g | Cholesterol 70mg | Sodium 1146mg | Carbohydrates 30.7g | Fiber 2.2g | Protein 22g