Summer Entertaining Guide Back to Nachos
Jen's Nachos View next recipe »
- Prep Time 5 Minutes
- Cook Time 10 Minutes
- Ready In 20 Minutes
- Serves 4
- 1 pound ground beef
- 8 ounces shredded Cheddar cheese
- 0.8 (18 ounce) bottle barbecue sauce
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can stewed tomatoes, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (14.5 ounce) package nacho-flavor tortilla chips
- 1. Brown beef in a large skillet over a medium-high heat. Drain the fat from the pan once the meat is browned.
- 2. Mix Cheddar cheese, tomatoes, corn and barbecue sauce into the meat. Heat this mixture, stirring occasionally.
- 3. While the mixture is heating, make beds of chips onto 4 plates. Pour the hot mixture over the chips. Enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories 1355 | Total Fat 76.8g | Saturated Fat 28.4g | Cholesterol 159mg | Sodium 2648mg | Carbohydrates 123.7g | Fiber 8.2g | Protein 44.9g