Summer Entertaining Guide Back to Nachos
Beef Nacho Casserole View next recipe »
"A simple meal to whip up in less than an hour that even the kids are sure to love. Layers of seasoned ground beef, corn, tortilla chips and cheese are baked under a layer of Colby cheese. Monterey Jack is also good in place of the Colby cheese."
Recipe Provided by allrecipes.com
- Prep Time 15 Minutes
- Cook Time 20 Minutes
- Ready In 35 Minutes
- Serves 6
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1.5 cups chunky salsa
- 1 (10 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 0.8 cup creamy salad dressing (e.g. Miracle Whip)
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 cups crushed tortilla chips
- 2 cups Colby cheese
- 1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2. Place ground beef in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook, stirring to crumble, until evenly browned. Drain grease. Remove from the heat, and stir the salsa, corn, mayonnaise and chili powder into the beef. In a 2 quart casserole dish, layer the ground beef mixture, tortilla chips and cheese twice, ending with cheese on top.
- 3. Bake for 20 minutes uncovered in the preheated oven, until cheese is melted and dish is thoroughly heated.
Amount Per Serving: Calories 497 | Total Fat 33.6g | Saturated Fat 13.7g | Cholesterol 98mg | Sodium 1128mg | Carbohydrates 23.9g | Fiber 2.5g | Protein 26.1g