Summer Entertaining Guide Back to Nachos
Absolutely the Best Nacho Dip Ever View next recipe »
"This attractive layered dip for tortilla chips is filled with fresh ingredients. The addition of cocktail sauce is a nice, spicy twist."
Recipe Provided by allrecipes.com
- Prep Time 20 Minutes
- Cook Time N/A
- Ready In 2 Hours 20 Minutes
- Serves 64
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 0.5 cup sour cream
- 0.5 cup mayonnaise
- 0.2 cup cocktail sauce
- 1 cup mild salsa
- 0.8 cup diced green onion
- 0.8 cup diced red bell pepper
- 0.8 cup diced green bell pepper
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1. In a blender or food processor, thoroughly mix cream cheese, sour cream and mayonnaise. Spread the mixture evenly in the bottom of a medium serving dish.
- 2. In individual layers, top the mixture with cocktail sauce, mild salsa, diced green onion, red bell pepper, green bell pepper, shredded Cheddar cheese and shredded lettuce.
- 3. Arrange cucumber slices around the edge of the serving dish. Chill in the refrigerator at least 2 hours before serving.
Amount Per Serving: Calories 47 | Total Fat 4.2g | Saturated Fat 2g | Cholesterol 9mg | Sodium 81mg | Carbohydrates 1.2g | Fiber 0.2g | Protein 1.4g