Summer Entertaining Guide Back to Entree
Turkey Nacho Bake View next recipe »
"A fast and easy way to prepare a pretty classic nacho treat, with ground, browned turkey meat. The kids and my husband love it. Serve with sour cream, taco sauce, salsa or guacamole."
Recipe Provided by allrecipes.com
- Prep Time 20 Minutes
- Cook Time 25 Minutes
- Ready In 45 Minutes
- Serves 6
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 pinch freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoons crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry taco seasoning mix
- 1 (14 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 (14.5 ounce) package tortilla chips
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced black olives
- 1 ripe tomato, diced
- 1 bunch green onions, sliced
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2. In a large skillet over medium heat, begin to brown the ground turkey. Stir in garlic, pepper, 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes, and 1 tablespoon chives. Stir in 1 tablespoon hot sauce. When the turkey is browned, stir in taco seasoning mix according to package instructions.
- 3. Pour the beans into a microwave safe bowl, and heat in the microwave until softened. Stir in 1 tablespoon chives and 1 tablespoon hot sauce.
- 4. Spread the tortilla chips across the bottom of a baking sheet. Spoon the beans mixture over the chips. Then spread the turkey mixture across the top. Sprinkle cheese, then olives, tomatoes, green onions, and remaining 1 teaspoon of crushed red pepper flakes over the top.
- 5. Bake in preheated oven until cheese is melted, about 15 minutes
Amount Per Serving: Calories 717 | Total Fat 37.7g | Saturated Fat 12.2g | Cholesterol 105mg | Sodium 1424mg | Carbohydrates 64.2g | Fiber 9.3g | Protein 32.8g