Summer Entertaining Guide Back to Entree
Slow Cooker Bean Casserole AKA Sweet Chili View next recipe »
- Prep Time 30 Minutes
- Cook Time 1 Hour
- Ready In 1 Hour 30 Minutes
- Serves 6
- 0.5 cup ketchup
- 0.2 cup molasses
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 (16 ounce) can baked beans with pork
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 0.5 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 slices bacon
- 1 large green bell pepper, chopped
- 1.5 pounds ground beef
- 1. In a slow cooker, mix together ketchup, molasses, mustard, pork and beans, salt, and pepper.
- 2. Cook bacon and bell pepper in a large skillet over medium heat for about 5 to 7 minutes, then add to the slow cooker. In same skillet, brown beef, and stir into the slow cooker.
- 3. Cover, and cook on High setting for 1 hour.
Amount Per Serving: Calories 470 | Total Fat 25.5g | Saturated Fat 9.4g | Cholesterol 92mg | Sodium 1087mg | Carbohydrates 33.1g | Fiber 3.8g | Protein 27.9g