Summer Entertaining Guide Back to Entree
Quick Chili I View next recipe »
"Easy chili with beans can be made as mild or spicy as desired. Its even better the next day."
Recipe Provided by allrecipes.com
- Prep Time N/A
- Cook Time N/A
- Ready In N/A
- Serves 8
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans Italian-style diced tomatoes
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 cup water
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon hot pepper sauce
- 1. In a large stock pot lightly brown ground beef, and drain if needed.
- 2. Add onion and garlic and cook until onion is translucent.
- 3. Add tomatoes, diced tomatoes with chili peppers, tomato sauce, water, kidney beans, pinto beans, chili powder, cumin, sugar, salt, pepper and hot sauce. Simmer for 30 minutes and then serve.
Amount Per Serving: Calories 495 | Total Fat 31.2g | Saturated Fat 12.4g | Cholesterol 96mg | Sodium 1662mg | Carbohydrates 26.6g | Fiber 7.6g | Protein 25.7g