Summer Entertaining Guide Back to Entree
Pear and Gorgonzola Cheese Pizza View next recipe »
"A very interesting appetizer pizza. Sounds strange, but everyone will love the unique combination of fragrant pears and distinctive Gorgonzola."
Recipe Provided by allrecipes.com
- Prep Time 10 Minutes
- Cook Time 15 Minutes
- Ready In 25 Minutes
- Serves 8
- 1 (16 ounce) package refrigerated pizza crust dough
- 4 ounces sliced provolone cheese
- 1 Bosc pear, thinly sliced
- 2 ounces chopped walnuts
- 2.5 ounces Gorgonzola cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- 2. Place pizza crust dough on a medium baking sheet. Layer with Provolone cheese. Top cheese with Bosc pear slices. Sprinkle with walnuts and Gorgonzola cheese.
- 3. Bake in the preheated oven 8 to 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted and crust is lightly browned. Remove from heat. Top with chives and slice to serve.
Amount Per Serving: Calories 287 | Total Fat 12.9g | Saturated Fat 4.4g | Cholesterol 19mg | Sodium 585mg | Carbohydrates 31g | Fiber 1.9g | Protein 11.6g