Summer Entertaining Guide Back to Entree
Buffalo Style Chicken Pizza View next recipe »
"Pizza with a little kick of buffalo wing flavor! Have your pizza and wings together!"
Recipe Provided by allrecipes.com
- Prep Time 30 Minutes
- Cook Time 25 Minutes
- Ready In 55 Minutes
- Serves 6
- 3 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cooked and cubed
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (2 ounce) bottle hot sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle blue cheese salad dressing
- 1 (16 inch) prepared pizza crust
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- 2. In a medium bowl combine the cubed chicken, melted butter and hot sauce. Mix well. Spread whole bottle of salad dressing over crust, then top with chicken mixture and sprinkle with shredded cheese.
- 3. Bake in preheated oven until crust is golden brown and cheese is bubbly, about 5 to 10 minutes. Let set a few minutes before slicing, and serve.
Amount Per Serving: Calories 785 | Total Fat 40.7g | Saturated Fat 12.7g | Cholesterol 83mg | Sodium 1840mg | Carbohydrates 66.6g | Fiber 2.4g | Protein 37.1g