Summer Entertaining Guide Back to Entree
Allie's Mushroom Pizza View next recipe »
"A simple mushroom spinach pizza, much better then takeout pizza!"
Recipe Provided by allrecipes.com
- Prep Time 13 Minutes
- Cook Time 12 Minutes
- Ready In 25 Minutes
- Serves 8
- 1 (12 inch) pre-baked pizza crust
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 cup fresh spinach, rinsed and dried
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Place pizza crust on baking sheet.
- 2. In a small bowl, mix together olive oil and sesame oil. Brush onto pre-baked pizza crust, covering entire surface. Stack the spinach leaves, then cut lengthwise into 1/2 inch strips; scatter evenly over crust. Cover pizza with shredded mozzarella, and top with sliced mushrooms.
- 3. Bake in preheated oven for 8 to 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted and edges are crisp.
Amount Per Serving: Calories 275 | Total Fat 13.2g | Saturated Fat 4.7g | Cholesterol 23mg | Sodium 469mg | Carbohydrates 26.2g | Fiber 1.2g | Protein 14.3g