Summer Entertaining Guide Back to Drinks
White Peach Sangria View next recipe »
"A refreshing white wine sangria that is always a hit at parties..."
Recipe Provided by allrecipes.com
- Prep Time 10 Minutes
- Cook Time N/A
- Ready In 4 Hours 10 Minutes
- Serves 6
- 1 (750 milliliter) bottle dry white wine
- 0.8 cup peach flavored vodka
- 6 tablespoons frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 0.2 cup white sugar
- 1 pound white peaches, pitted and sliced
- 0.8 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- 0.8 cup seedless green grapes, halved
- 1. In a large pitcher, combine dry white wine, peach vodka, lemonade concentrate and sugar. Stir until sugar is dissolved. Add sliced peaches, red and green grapes.
- 2. Refrigerate sangria until well chilled, at least 2 hours, or overnight to blend flavors. Serve over ice, and use a slotted spoon to include sliced peaches and grapes with each serving.
Amount Per Serving: Calories | Total Fat g | Saturated Fat g | Cholesterol mg | Sodium mg | Carbohydrates g | Fiber g | Protein g