Summer Entertaining Guide Back to Drinks
Hot Cocoa Mix View next recipe »
"I make this at the beginning of the cold weather, and have it ready all winter. Vary the flavor of your mix by trying flavored nondairy creamer; I like the cinnamon."
Recipe Provided by allrecipes.com
- Prep Time N/A
- Cook Time N/A
- Ready In N/A
- Serves 45
- 10 cups dry milk powder
- 4.8 cups sifted confectioners' sugar
- 1.8 cups unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1.8 cups powdered non-dairy creamer
- 1. In a large mixing bowl, combine milk powder, confectioner's sugar, cocoa powder, and creamer. Stir till thoroughly combined. Store cocoa mixture in an airtight container. Makes about 15 cups mix, or enough for about 45 servings.
- 2. For 1 serving, place 1/3 cup cocoa mixture in a coffee cup or mug, and add 3/4 cup boiling water. Stir to dissolve. Top with dollop of whipped cream or a few marshmallows, if desired.
Amount Per Serving: Calories 175 | Total Fat 2g | Saturated Fat 1.6g | Cholesterol 5mg | Sodium 150mg | Carbohydrates 30.9g | Fiber 1g | Protein 10.4g