Summer Entertaining Guide Back to Dips
Vegetable Dill Dip View next recipe »
"Very good tasting recipe that was given to me by my mother. Try it you will like it. Everyone whom has had this raves about it. Best if made a day or several hours ahead."
Recipe Provided by allrecipes.com
- Prep Time 10 Minutes
- Cook Time N/A
- Ready In 8 Hours 10 Minutes
- Serves 16
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon dried dill weed
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon Beau Monde (TM) seasoning
- 1. Stir the sour cream, mayonnaise, dill, onion, parsley, and Beau Monde (TM) seasoning in a bowl. Cover and refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
Amount Per Serving: Calories 130 | Total Fat 13.9g | Saturated Fat 3.5g | Cholesterol 12mg | Sodium 87mg | Carbohydrates 1.3g | Fiber 0.1g | Protein 0.6g