Summer Entertaining Guide Back to Dips
Spinach and Artichoke Dip View next recipe »
"This spinach dip is a huge hit at parties! It has become one of our favorite appetizers to serve guests when we entertain. Prepare ahead, but serve warm from the oven with fresh bread, crackers, chips, pita, etc."
Recipe Provided by allrecipes.com
- Prep Time 10 Minutes
- Cook Time 15 Minutes
- Ready In 25 Minutes
- Serves 6
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2.5 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 1 quart baking dish.
- 2. In a medium bowl, mix together artichoke hearts, spinach, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese and 2 cups Monterey Jack cheese. Transfer mixture to the prepared baking dish, and sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup of Monterey Jack cheese.
- 3. Bake in the center of the preheated oven until the cheese is melted, about 15 minutes.
Amount Per Serving: Calories 559 | Total Fat 48.4g | Saturated Fat 16.2g | Cholesterol 71mg | Sodium 1147mg | Carbohydrates 11.1g | Fiber 3.7g | Protein 22.3g